HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGES - DISCOVER UNPARALLELED BEAUTY
Discover the enchanting beauty of Himachal Pradesh with our Bespoke Himachal Tour Packages. Immerse yourself in the serene landscapes of Himachal, explore vibrant cultures, and create lasting memories amidst the breathtaking mountains. Let us curate your perfect Himachal tour, ensuring an unforgettable experience filled with adventure and tranquility.
TOP HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGES
ABOUT HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGES
Embark on unforgettable journeys with our Himachal Tour Packages. We specialize in crafting immersive travel experiences amidst the picturesque landscapes of Himachal Pradesh.
From snow-capped peaks to vibrant cultural gems, our meticulously designed tours promise adventure, relaxation, and the joy of discovering the true essence of this Himalayan paradise. Let us be your guide to a memorable exploration of Himachal’s beauty and charm.”
BEST DEALS FOR HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGES
TOP TOURIST DESTINANTION IN HIMACHAL PRADESH
1. SHIMLA: THE QUEEN OF HILLS
Nestled in the Himalayas, Shimla offers colonial charm with its Victorian architecture, the historic Ridge, and Mall Road. Visitors can explore the Christ Church, Jakhoo Temple, and enjoy panoramic views from the famous Ridge.
PLACES TO VISIT NEAR SHIMLA
Kufri: Adventure Playground
- Just a short drive from Shimla, Kufri offers thrilling activities like skiing in winter and horse riding during the summer, along with panoramic views of the Himalayas.
Chail: Tranquil Retreat
- Escape the crowds and visit Chail, known for its serene atmosphere and the world’s highest cricket ground. The Chail Palace and Kali Ka Tibba are notable attractions.
Naldehra: Golfers’ Paradise
- Golf enthusiasts can tee off at Naldehra, home to one of the oldest golf courses in India. The lush greenery and scenic landscapes add to the charm.
Mashobra: Nature’s Embrace
- A peaceful retreat, Mashobra captivates with its apple orchards and dense forests. The Presidential Retreat, formerly known as The Retreat, is a highlight here.
Tattapani: Hot Springs Haven
- For a rejuvenating experience, head to Tattapani, famous for its hot sulfur springs along the Sutlej River. Enjoy a dip in the therapeutic waters amidst scenic surroundings.
Fagu: Quaint Hamlet
- Fagu offers a serene escape with its apple orchards and terraced fields. The landscape provides a perfect backdrop for nature walks and photography.
Jakhoo Temple: Spiritual Heights
- For a spiritual journey, visit Jakhoo Temple, dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Perched atop Jakhoo Hill, it offers panoramic views of Shimla and the surrounding mountains.
HONEYMOON SPECIAL HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGES
2. MANALI: ADVENTURE PARADISE
Manali is a haven for adventure enthusiasts, featuring activities like paragliding, trekking, and skiing. Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, and Hadimba Temple are among the must-visit attractions, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes.
PLACES TO VISIT IN MANALI
- Rohtang Pass: Alpine Wonderland
- Revel in the breathtaking landscapes of Rohtang Pass, where snow-capped peaks, glaciers, and adventure activities like snowboarding and skiing await.
- Solang Valley: Adventure Hub
- Solang Valley is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts, offering thrilling activities like paragliding, zorbing, and cable car rides amidst stunning mountain scenery.
- Hadimba Devi Temple: Architectural Marvel
- Immerse yourself in history at the Hadimba Devi Temple, known for its unique pagoda-style architecture and tranquil surroundings amidst cedar forests.
- Manu Temple: Spiritual Serenity
- Visit Manu Temple, dedicated to the sage Manu, offering a serene escape with its peaceful ambiance and panoramic views of the Beas River.
- Old Manali: Bohemian Vibes
- Wander through the charming lanes of Old Manali, where you’ll find quaint cafes, vibrant markets, and a laid-back atmosphere perfect for relaxation.
- Vashisht Hot Water Springs: Therapeutic Soak
- Relax in the natural hot water springs of Vashisht, offering a therapeutic experience amidst the picturesque surroundings of this ancient village.
- Nehru Kund: Natural Spring
- Quench your thirst at Nehru Kund, a natural spring named after India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru. Enjoy the pure, refreshing water in a serene setting.
- Jogini Falls: Scenic Cascades
- Hike to Jogini Falls, surrounded by lush greenery and offering a peaceful escape. The trek to the waterfall provides stunning views of the Himalayan landscape.
- Naggar Castle: Historical Marvel
- Step into history at Naggar Castle, a medieval marvel overlooking the Kullu Valley. Explore the art gallery inside and relish the architectural beauty of this ancient structure.
- Hampta Pass: Trekking Paradise
- Adventure seekers can embark on the Hampta Pass trek, a high-altitude adventure offering stunning landscapes, meadows, and a glimpse of the Spiti Valley.
- Atal Tunnel: Engineering Marvel
- Explore the incredible Atal Tunnel, a feat of engineering that cuts through the Pir Panjal range, reducing travel time between Manali and Lahaul-Spiti. Marvel at its strategic design and breathtaking mountain views as you traverse this tunnel.
12. Sissu: Riverside Serenity
- Sissu, nestled along the Chandra River in Lahaul Valley, offers serene landscapes and a peaceful ambiance. Enjoy the scenic drive to Sissu and take in the beauty of the surrounding mountains. It serves as a gateway to further explore the Lahaul-Spiti region, known for its unique culture and landscapes.
FAMILY HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGES
3. DHARAMSHALA: TIBETAN CULTURE HUB
Known for its strong Tibetan influence, Dharamshala houses the residence of the Dalai Lama and the vibrant McLeod Ganj. The Bhagsunath Temple, Namgyal Monastery, and Triund Trek are popular spots in this serene hill town.
PLACES TO VISIT IN DHARAMSHALA
McLeod Ganj: Tibetan Expanse
- Immerse yourself in the Tibetan culture of McLeod Ganj, home to the Dalai Lama. Explore Tibetan monasteries, the Namgyal Monastery, and vibrant markets.
Bhagsunath Temple: Spiritual Retreat
- Visit the ancient Bhagsunath Temple, surrounded by lush greenery and known for its sacred pool. Enjoy the tranquility and panoramic views of the Dhauladhar Range.
Dharamshala Cricket Stadium: Scenic Sports Haven
- Play witness to one of the most picturesque cricket stadiums in the world. The Dharamshala Cricket Stadium offers stunning views of the mountains, making it a unique sports venue.
Triund Trek: Himalayan Hike
- Embark on the famous Triund Trek, a moderate trek that rewards you with breathtaking views of the Dhauladhar Range. Spend a night camping under the starlit sky for an unforgettable experience.
Dal Lake: Reflective Beauty
- Discover the tranquil Dal Lake surrounded by deodar trees, offering a peaceful escape. The lake is a perfect spot for a leisurely boat ride amidst nature.
St. John in the Wilderness Church: Colonial Elegance
- Step back in time at St. John in the Wilderness Church, showcasing colonial architecture and housing the memorial of Lord Elgin, a British Viceroy.
Kareri Lake: Alpine Gem
- For a trekking adventure, head to Kareri Lake, surrounded by alpine meadows and snow-capped peaks. The pristine lake is a haven for nature lovers and trekkers.
Norbulingka Institute: Cultural Haven
- Explore the Norbulingka Institute, dedicated to preserving Tibetan art and culture. Witness traditional craftsmanship, visit the temple, and stroll through the beautiful gardens.
MORE HIMACHAL PRADESH TOUR PACKAGES
4. KULLU: SCENIC VALLEYS AND RIVER BEAS
Kullu, located on the banks of the Beas River, offers lush green valleys and apple orchards. Adventure seekers can indulge in river rafting, while others can explore the ancient Raghunath Temple and Bijli Mahadev Temple.
PLACES TO VISIT IN KULLU
Scenic Valleys and River Beas
- Kullu, nestled along the banks of the River Beas, is adorned with lush green valleys and offers a picturesque setting. The river adds to the charm, providing opportunities for river rafting and peaceful riverside strolls.
Raghunath Temple: Spiritual Elegance
- Visit the Raghunath Temple, dedicated to Lord Rama, and admire its architectural grandeur. The temple is an important religious site and a symbol of Kullu’s rich cultural heritage.
Bijli Mahadev Temple: Divine Panorama
- Trek to the Bijli Mahadev Temple for breathtaking panoramic views of the Kullu Valley. The temple is known for a unique ritual involving the striking of a lightning conductor.
Great Himalayan National Park: Biodiversity Hotspot
- Nature enthusiasts can explore the Great Himalayan National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park is home to diverse flora and fauna, offering mesmerizing trekking trails amid pristine landscapes.
Kais Monastery: Tranquil Retreat
- Discover the peaceful ambiance of Kais Monastery, set against the backdrop of snow-capped peaks. The monastery provides a serene retreat, allowing visitors to experience Buddhist culture and art.
Kullu Dussehra: Cultural Extravaganza
- If visiting in October, don’t miss the vibrant Kullu Dussehra festival, renowned for its elaborate processions, traditional dances, and cultural performances. It’s a time when the town comes alive with color and energy.
Sultanpur Palace: Historical Heritage
- Explore Sultanpur Palace, an architectural gem reflecting the royal history of Kullu. The palace offers a glimpse into the region’s regal past with its intricate woodwork and artifacts.
Manikaran: Spiritual and Hot Springs
- Venture to Manikaran, a pilgrimage site famous for its hot springs and religious significance. The town is home to various temples and gurudwaras, offering a blend of spirituality and natural wonders.
Kasol: Riverside Retreat
- Nestled by the Parvati River, Kasol is a laid-back village offering scenic landscapes, trekking opportunities, and a bohemian atmosphere.
Tirthan Valley: Serene Escape
- Escape to the tranquil Tirthan Valley, known for its pristine beauty, crystal-clear river, and access to the Great Himalayan National Park. Ideal for nature lovers and peace seekers.
Malana: Ancient Village Charm
- Experience the unique culture of Malana, one of the oldest democracies in the world. Known for its distinct traditions and architecture, this isolated village offers a glimpse into ancient customs.
Pulga and Tosh: Hippie Hideouts
- Discover the laid-back vibes of Pulga and Tosh, two charming villages known for their bohemian atmosphere and scenic landscapes. Tosh, in particular, provides stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
Raison: Riverside Retreat
- Relax by the riverside in Raison, known for its scenic beauty along the Beas River. Engage in adventure activities like river rafting or simply unwind amidst nature.
Kheerganga: Hot Springs Trek
- Embark on the Kheerganga trek, renowned for its hot springs and panoramic views. After a rewarding hike, soak in the natural hot water pools surrounded by the majestic mountains.
5. CHAMBA: HISTORICAL GEM
Chamba boasts ancient temples, including the Lakshmi Narayan Temple and Champavati Temple, reflecting the town’s rich history. The scenic Chamera Lake and the medieval Chamba Palace are captivating attractions in this cultural hub.
PLACES TO VISIT IN CHAMBA
Chamba Palace: Regal Grandeur
- Immerse yourself in the regal charm of Chamba Palace, showcasing intricate architecture and housing a museum with artifacts reflecting the town’s rich heritage.
Laxmi Narayan Temple: Architectural Splendor
- Visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple, a masterpiece of traditional Himachali architecture dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. Admire the exquisite carvings and artistic details.
Bhuri Singh Museum: Cultural Repository
- Explore the Bhuri Singh Museum, named after a Chamba ruler. The museum displays a diverse collection of artifacts, paintings, and sculptures that offer insights into the region’s history and art.
Champavati Temple: Sacred Serenity
- Pay homage at the Champavati Temple, dedicated to Princess Champavati, the daughter of King Sahil Varman. The temple’s serene surroundings and architectural elegance make it a spiritual retreat.
Akhand Chandi Palace: Historical Marvel
- Visit the Akhand Chandi Palace, a blend of British and Mughal architectural styles. Explore its grandeur, including beautiful gardens and intricate wall paintings.
Chamera Lake: Tranquil Reservoir
- Enjoy the serene beauty of Chamera Lake, an artificial reservoir surrounded by pine forests. Take a boat ride or simply relax by the lakeside to soak in the tranquil ambiance.
Khajjiar: Mini Switzerland
- Venture to Khajjiar, often referred to as “Mini Switzerland” for its lush meadows and picturesque landscapes. The Khajjiar Lake and the Khajji Nag Temple add to the enchanting atmosphere.
Manimahesh Lake: Sacred Pilgrimage
- For the spiritually inclined, the trek to Manimahesh Lake is a pilgrimage journey offering stunning views of the Manimahesh Kailash Peak and the pristine lake.
Pangi Valley: Remote Wilderness
- For adventurous souls, Pangi Valley offers a remote and rugged terrain. The journey through this less-explored valley rewards travelers with breathtaking landscapes and a unique cultural experience.
Bharmaur: Ancient Temples
- Explore Bharmaur, known for its ancient temples including the Chaurasi Temple Complex. The complex houses 84 ancient shrines, each with its own architectural significance.
Sach Pass: High-altitude Adventure
- Challenge yourself with a journey to Sach Pass, a high-altitude pass offering stunning views of the Pir Panjal range. The pass is known for its challenging roads and is a gateway to the Pangi Valley.
Chamera Dam: Engineering Marvel
- Witness the engineering marvel of Chamera Dam, an impressive hydroelectric project on the Ravi River. Enjoy the scenic surroundings and take a boat ride on the reservoir.
Dalhousie: Colonial Retreat in Himachal Pradesh
- Nestled in the picturesque mountains of Himachal Pradesh, Dalhousie is a colonial-era hill station known for its scenic beauty and tranquility.
6. MANDI: THE TRANQUIL GEM OF HIMACHAL PRADESH
Nestled on the banks of the Beas River, Mandi is a hidden jewel in Himachal Pradesh, offering a blend of scenic beauty, cultural richness, and historic significance.
PLACES TO VISIT IN MANDI
Rewalsar Lake: Sacred Pilgrimage
- Explore Rewalsar Lake, surrounded by monasteries, temples, and a peaceful ambiance. The lake holds religious significance for Hindus, Sikhs, and Buddhists.
Bhootnath Temple: Architectural Marvel
- Visit Bhootnath Temple, an ancient shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple’s intricate architecture and spiritual aura make it a must-visit.
Prashar Lake: Alpine Paradise
- Embark on a trek to Prashar Lake, a stunning alpine lake surrounded by snow-capped peaks. The journey rewards trekkers with breathtaking views and tranquility.
Barot Valley: Offbeat Retreat
- Discover Barot Valley, an offbeat destination known for its lush landscapes and the Uhl River. Enjoy trekking, fishing, and the serenity of this lesser-explored region.
Shikari Devi Temple: Wilderness Sanctuary
- Hike to Shikari Devi Temple, dedicated to the hunting goddess. The trek offers mesmerizing views of the Himalayas and a chance to experience the region’s natural beauty.
Pandoh Dam: Engineering Marvel
- Marvel at the engineering feat of Pandoh Dam, a colossal structure on the Beas River. The dam not only serves a utilitarian purpose but also provides a scenic backdrop.
Tattapani: Hot Springs Delight
- Relax in the natural hot springs of Tattapani, known for their therapeutic properties. The setting along the river adds to the charm of this rejuvenating experience.
Mahunag Temple: Ancient Wonder
- Visit Mahunag Temple, an ancient wooden structure dedicated to Lord Krishna. The temple’s architecture and religious significance attract both pilgrims and history enthusiasts.
Janjehli: Scenic Hamlet
- Discover Janjehli, a serene village surrounded by lush green meadows and dense forests. Ideal for nature lovers, it offers pristine landscapes and opportunities for trekking.
Kamrunag Lake: Alpine Beauty
- Trek to Kamrunag Lake, nestled amidst snow-capped peaks. This high-altitude lake offers a tranquil setting and panoramic views, attracting trekkers and nature enthusiasts.
7. KANGRA: A TAPSTERY OF HERITAGE AND NATURE
Nestled in the Kangra Valley, this enchanting region offers a rich blend of historical marvels and scenic landscapes.
PLACES TO VISIT IN KANGRA
Kangra Fort: Ancient Citadel
- Discover Kangra Fort, one of the oldest and largest forts in the Himalayas. Marvel at its ancient architecture and panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
Palampur: Tea Gardens
- Relax in Palampur, known for its lush tea gardens and breathtaking views of the Dhauladhar Range. Enjoy walks through the tea estates and the serene ambiance.
Masroor Rock Cut Temple: Archaeological Wonder
- Explore the Masroor Rock Cut Temple, a complex of monolithic rock-cut temples dating back to the 8th century. Admire the intricate carvings and ancient architecture.
Kangra Art Museum: Cultural Repository
- Immerse yourself in Kangra’s artistic heritage at the Kangra Art Museum. The museum showcases traditional artifacts, miniature paintings, and sculptures.
Jwala Devi Temple: Sacred Flame
- Visit Jwala Devi Temple, dedicated to the Goddess of Flame. Witness the eternal flame that burns without any natural fuel, considered highly auspicious.
Baijnath Temple: Spiritual Retreat
- Seek serenity at Baijnath Temple, an ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple’s architectural beauty and spiritual ambiance attract devotees and tourists alike.
Andretta: Artistic Haven
- Explore Andretta, an artist’s village known for its pottery and art galleries. Visit the Sobha Singh Art Gallery to witness the works of the renowned artist.
Kareri Lake: Alpine Gem
- Embark on a trek to Kareri Lake, a pristine alpine lake surrounded by meadows and snow-capped peaks. The trek offers a perfect blend of adventure and natural beauty.
Chamunda Devi Temple: Sacred Heights
- Visit Chamunda Devi Temple, perched on the banks of the Baner River. The temple’s location offers panoramic views of the surrounding valleys and mountains.
Kangra Valley Railway: Heritage Train Ride
- Experience the Kangra Valley Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take a scenic train ride through the picturesque Kangra Valley, crossing bridges and tunnels.
Indrahar Pass: Trekking Paradise
- For adventure enthusiasts, embark on the challenging trek to Indrahar Pass. The trek offers breathtaking views of the Dhauladhar Range and surrounding valleys.
Bir Billing: Paragliding Hub
- Visit Bir Billing, a renowned paragliding destination. Experience the thrill of paragliding and enjoy the panoramic views of the Kangra Valley and the Dhauladhar Range.
Dada Siba Temple: Architectural Grandeur
- Discover the historical Dada Siba Temple, known for its impressive architecture and intricate carvings. The temple reflects the region’s cultural and religious heritage.
Karait Museum: Cultural Heritage
- Visit the Karait Museum in Kangra, showcasing traditional artifacts, costumes, and historical exhibits that provide insights into the cultural heritage of the region.
8. LAHAUL AND SPITI: A HIGH ALTITUDE WONDERLAND
Nestled in the trans-Himalayan region of Himachal Pradesh, Lahaul and Spiti are twin valleys renowned for their stark landscapes, ancient monasteries, and unique cultural heritage.
PLACES TO VISIT IN LAHAUL AND SPITI
Key Monastery: Spiritual Haven
- Visit Key Monastery, perched atop a hill, offering panoramic views of the Spiti Valley. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of this ancient Tibetan Buddhist monastery.
Chandratal Lake: Moon Lake Beauty
- Trek to Chandratal Lake, a high-altitude alpine lake surrounded by snow-capped peaks. The serene landscape and crystal-clear waters create a breathtaking panorama.
Kaza: Sub-District Headquarters
- Explore Kaza, the sub-district headquarters, where traditional mud-brick houses and monasteries coexist. Experience the unique culture of this remote Himalayan town.
Pin Valley National Park: Wildlife Sanctuary
- Venture into Pin Valley National Park, a habitat for endangered species like the snow leopard. Enjoy scenic landscapes and diverse flora in this high-altitude wildlife sanctuary.
Dhankar Monastery: Cliffside Marvel
- Witness Dhankar Monastery, precariously perched on a cliff. Admire the ancient murals and sculptures while taking in breathtaking views of the confluence of Spiti and Pin rivers.
Kunzum Pass: High-Mountain Pass
- Cross Kunzum Pass, a high-altitude pass connecting Lahaul and Spiti. Marvel at the stunning vistas of barren mountains and the Chandra-Bhaga range.
Suraj Tal: Sun God’s Lake
- Discover Suraj Tal, one of the highest lakes in India, believed to be created by Lord Indra. The glacial lake offers a mesmerizing setting amidst towering peaks.
Tabo Monastery: Ancient Artistry
- Visit Tabo Monastery, often referred to as the “Ajanta of the Himalayas.” Explore its ancient mud-brick structures adorned with exquisite frescoes and sculptures.
9. KINNAUR: WHERE MOUNTAIN AND CULTURE CONVERGE
Nestled in the northeastern part of Himachal Pradesh, Kinnaur is a mesmerizing region blessed with diverse landscapes, ancient monasteries, and a rich cultural tapestry.
PLACES TO VISIT IN KINNAUR
Sangla Valley: Apple Orchards
- Discover Sangla Valley, renowned for its terraced apple orchards and the picturesque Baspa River. The valley offers a serene escape amidst the stunning Kinnaur landscapes.
Kalpa: Majestic Himalayan Views
- Visit Kalpa, a quaint town with ancient temples and breathtaking views of the Kinner Kailash Range. Enjoy the spectacle of sunrise and sunset over the snow-capped peaks.
Chitkul: Last Village on Indo-Tibetan Border
- Explore Chitkul, the last inhabited village near the Indo-Tibetan border. Marvel at its wooden houses, the Baspa River, and the serene environment surrounded by high peaks.
Roghi Village: Traditional Kinnauri Architecture
- Immerse yourself in the traditional Kinnauri architecture of Roghi Village. The village offers a glimpse into the local way of life amidst lush greenery.
Kothi: Historical Fort
- Discover the historical Kothi Village, known for its ancient fort with stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The village reflects Kinnaur’s rich heritage.
Nako Lake: Tranquil Oasis
- Visit Nako Lake, a high-altitude lake surrounded by willow and poplar trees. The serene setting and reflections of the mountains on the lake make it a peaceful retreat.
Kinnaur Kailash Parikrama: Sacred Pilgrimage
- Undertake the Kinnaur Kailash Parikrama, a trek around the sacred Kinnaur Kailash Range. The pilgrimage route takes you through pristine landscapes and ancient shrines.
Nichar: Apple Belt
- Explore Nichar, known for its apple orchards and the Bhima Kali Temple. The village offers a serene ambiance with its terraced fields and traditional houses.
HIMACHAL PRADESH TOUR FAQS
Himachal Pradesh is known for its scenic beauty. Some must-visit places include Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, McLeod Ganj, and Kullu.
The best time to visit depends on your preferences. Summer (March to June) offers pleasant weather, while winter (December to February) is ideal for snow enthusiasts. Monsoon (July to September) brings lush green landscapes.
Himachal Pradesh offers a range of adventure activities, including trekking, paragliding, river rafting, skiing, and mountain biking.
Himachal Pradesh is well-connected by road. You can also reach major destinations like Shimla and Kullu-Manali by air. The nearest railway stations are in Kalka and Pathankot.
Some areas, especially near the border, may require permits. It’s advisable to check with local authorities and plan accordingly.
Himachali cuisine is diverse. Don’t miss trying local dishes like Sidu, Thenthuk, Sidu, and various forms of Rajma (kidney beans).
Due to the altitude, it’s important to acclimatize properly. Travelers are advised to stay hydrated, take it easy on the first day, and consult a doctor if needed.
Winter in Himachal Pradesh can be cold, with temperatures dropping below freezing in some areas. Snowfall is common, making it an ideal time for snow sports.
Explore offbeat destinations like Barot, Tirthan Valley, Spiti Valley, and Bara Bhangal for a unique and less crowded experience.
The ideal duration for a visit to Himachal Pradesh can vary based on individual preferences, the specific destinations you plan to cover, and the activities you want to engage in. However, a general recommendation would be to spend at least 7 to 10 days to explore the major attractions and enjoy a well-rounded experience.
HIMACHAL PRADESH TOUR PACKAGES REVIEWS
Reviews & Ratings